Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Am Ready!


I spent two Saturday mornings in March taking a CPR class and a first aid class, and now I am ready for an emergency. I hope I never have to use this training, but if I have to I can. I am absolutely thrilled to find out that there are special masks you can use to give mouth-to-mouth that will prevent any passage of germs/etc. from one person to the other. I have a mask in my car and I carry one in my purse, just in case. The CPR guidelines are now simplified and straightforward. I would highly recommend taking one of these classes. You just never know when you will need it.

3 comments:

Jessi said...

I need to brush up on my CPR training. I got certified when I was at BYU but haven't reviewed the procedures since then. Thanks for the reminder!

Elaine said...

A must!!! especially if you have small children. Hope I never have to use it.

Laura said...

That's awesome that you got certified! You definitely never know when you'll need it. (I unfortunately use mine on a much-too regular basis. . . )