Monday, May 26, 2008

Congratulations Adam and Jessie!!




We had a WONDERFUL time at Adam and Jessie's wedding! We are soooooo happy for them both! It is a pleasure to welcome Jessie into our family and have Adam a part of her wonderful family too. Our Pyne/Evanson family party was fun, the ceremony at the Salt Lake Temple was heavenly, the wedding luncheon was delicious and the tributes given to Adam and Jessi filled our hearts with joy! The reception that evening was a great celebration, and the reception in Denver on Saturday was equally enjoyable. (The Evanson family knows how to throw a great party!) What a perfect way to have a family reunion! I hereby predict that Jessie and Adam will be fantastic parents. Look in the third picture how many nieces and nephews they have already helped to raise! (According to my figures, they have 21 nieces and nephews and one more on the way.) They are child-raising experts already!

I wanted to post this right after we returned from the wedding festivities, but when I downloaded my pictures, I lost them somewhere in my computer on my new Adobe Photoshop program. (At first, I thought they were gone forever. I was sick!) But luckily I found where they were hiding, and with the expert coaching of Audra, I was able to find out how to get to them so I could post them. Thanks Audra!

3 comments:

Audra said...

That's a lot of kids. Wow.

I'm so glad we finally figured it out!

Chris said...

What a beautiful wedding reception!! Everyone looked so nice and the food was awesome. I wish I could have been at the wedding too. You have a beautiful family!!!

Elaine said...

I love all the pictures. You make me feel better with your."YIKES, Where's my Pictures!!! Been there done that and will probably do it again. We keep trying, that's what counts. Right??

Another note: You also make me feel better when I can check your blog week after week and find the same thing. same goes for Abbi. We all can't be as great of bloggers as Audra and Jessi, I'm happy they do it so we can keep up to date.