Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas to you!

This is our official Christmas Card to Everyone! We hope the Spirit of the Savior is with you in abundance at this special time of year. Thank you all for touching our lives for good, for your friendship and kindness, for your support and love.


Grandma and Grandpa Pyne and their awesome grandkids (minus Joshie who was sleeping.)

Grandma and Grandpa Pyne with their silly grandkids.
We are so thankful for our family:

Mike, Joshie, Jordan, Kyle, Tanner and Audra Coleman.


Jessie and Adam.


Emily, David, McKenna, Chloe, Jessi, Summer and Lydia Goulding.

Abbi and Chad got to spend the holidays with the Cox's this year. We missed them!


11 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had a very happy and wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!

Jessi said...

I've been reliving all of our fun times in my mind. Those memories will carry me through until we can be together again.

Elaine said...

Great Pictures and oh so fun!! Tell Mel he needed to be doing a crazy face with the rest. loved it!!

Abbi said...

I love love love these pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Audra said...

Mom, you beat me uploading our pictures! It was so fun to see all the pics you took.

When are you coming back?

Andrea said...

Those pictures depict how much fun you have when you get together as a family. What great memories. I am sure that everyone cherishes those times.

Jessie said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! WE had the best time in georgia! Can't wait to see you again soon!

ldsgoff said...

It was so wonderful to see your blog and see the incredible pictures of your family. My how they have grow up. What a beautiful family! Leon and I have just started the blog thing--now if we only had a few pictures. We did make an attempt at it though. Take care and visit our blog if you want, we are on the 6th ward reunion page, so is Lynsie and her husband. Love Staci

Kjirsten said...

I know I've said this a million times, but it's true....you have the cutest grandkids ever!

Beth Adams said...

Michelle I love your hair!! I have just been called back to be YW pres. I use you as an example often. Thanks for all the great training and ideas!!!

Ivan and Jaelene said...

Michelle what a great family you have. Such cute grandkids! It is so fun to have blogs so that we can briefly keep in touch.