Thursday, February 8, 2007

I'm blogging! I'm an excellent blogger!

I never thought this would happen! I have entered the 21st century and become an official blogger! This is a milestone in my life.

Writing has not exactly been my forte. I majored in mathematics, in part because I wouldn't have to write any papers...... I have several years of journals in one binder. Writing thank you notes is a major effort for me. So how in the world did I take this big step??? I have my excellent-writer-daughters and excellent-writer-son to thank for this. I LOVE to read their blogs. I can keep up on their lives almost every day, even though we live miles and miles apart. We can share thoughts, let off a little steam when needed. I have come to realize the value of writing, even though it isn't what I want to do every day. So I guess time will tell how often I post a blog.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Abbi said...

I'm glad I can be the first one to welcome you to the wonderful world of blogging! :) I'm so glad you joined. Can't wait to read your posts!

Audra said...

MOM! You didn't tell me you started this! I had to figure it out from the comment you left on my blog! And all I have to say, is if I can blog, so can you! You are a better writer than I am! I can't wait to read your entries! Keep it up!

Jessi said...

YEAH!!!

Crystal said...

I am with you on the fear of writing. I am terrified just to email Sue. I have a math mind too and struggle to get my thoughts out without several run on sentences. I think that is why I blog less than I should. It is good to get out of your comfort zone sometimes. Good for you.

Jessi said...

Grandma I wanted to tell you that I do a blog and wanted pepole to check it. Evan though it say's my mom did this note I realy did.
Love you and grandpa! McKenna