Monday, May 14, 2007

My Flock of Tanagers


The other day I looked out our window that faces the hill, and to my delight there was a flock of western tanagers! They were on the rocks, in the trees, and they were also having drinks and splashing around in our little waterfall. I think they are so beautiful, they look like they belong in a pet store. I counted about 10 of them. They all fly in together, stay for a few minutes, and then they're gone. I love enjoying the wildlife up here on the hill! (Even though the deer do eat my bushes and trees, they're very picturesque!)

6 comments:

Diana said...

It sounds like you live in a lovely setting.

Jessi said...

Oh!!! I would love to see them! It's those things that make me so happy.

Abbi said...

Oh, Mom, they are so beautiful! I love yellow birds! I hope that you are really enjoying them.

Audra said...

What a delight!

Shana said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous!! :) I love them!

Kimberlie said...

What beautiful birds! I love the northwest!