Thursday, September 6, 2007

Another Must-Read!



I just finished this book entitled Island of Saints and it is an amazing story you must read! It is by Andy Andrews, it was published by Nelson Books in 2005. It is listed under self-help/personal growth/success. You will learn a bit of history you might not have been aware of, and you will enjoy a story that portrays "the one principle that frees the human spirit."

It wasn't available at the Eugene library, so if you have trouble getting a copy, let me know and I will buy one and send it to you! (I won't by everyone a copy, I will just buy one copy and then you can all take turns reading it.) Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

thanks for the book idea. I need a good book to read. I'll let you know if I can't find it.

Abbi said...

There are just too many good books to read! But it's lucky I have so much time to read them all. :)

Kimberlie said...

I need a good book! Thanks for the suggestion!