Sunday, September 30, 2007

Heaven Part II


I got to spend eight wonderful days with McKenna, Lydia, Kyle, Jordan, Emily, Tanner, Summer and Joshua, and their exceptional parents Jessi and David and Audra and Mike. Every minute was heaven! We got to hold brand new little Joshua, and boy, is he a cutie! On the weekdays, Tanner and I got to see Kyle and Jordan off on the bus. I read books with Tanner, Kyle and Jordan. I got to see McKenna play softball, and Emily and Summer at their ballet class. I got to eat school lunch with Lydia, McKenna, Kyle and Jordan. We watched "Oklahoma" and ate delicious dinners together. I got to watch "Wizard of Oz" with McKenna, Lydia, Emily and Summer. Jessi, Audra and I had totally successful shopping sprees (you should see how cool they look in their new clothes!) We ended the visit with lunch out at Olive Garden. The only thing bad about the visit was having to leave them in Georgia. We are counting the days til we can go back at Christmas. It's true, we have the cutest grandchildren ever!

5 comments:

Shana said...

SO cute! And I know that Audra appreciated every minute of it. You are such a great mama & gramma! :)

Chris said...

You're a great looking Grandma to have all those grandchildren. Isn't it the best? There aren't any words to describe the joy of being a grandma. I'm glad you had such a nice time and I know Audra appreciated it by the words in her blog.

Jessi said...

I echo Audra's words... COME BACK!!

Kami Hall said...

You do have darling grandkids!

Elaine said...

glad all went so well. It's really fun seeing all the pictures and knowing all the updates of everyone's life close and far away.