Monday, September 17, 2007

Great News!

Let me be the first to let you all know that little Joshua Reed C* joined our family early this morning at 4:07am (Eastern daylight time), weighing in at 7 pounds 11 ounces and stretching out at 18 1/2 inches tall! Unfortunately I don't have pictures, but I'm sure some will appear on Audra's blog soon. We hear that he is cute as anything and has quite a bit of dark hair. The proud grandparents will be over to visit this week and we can't wait til we see him! We're excited to see everyone else, too, of course! Congratulations Mike, Audra, Kyle, Jordan and Tanner!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Wow! That is so exciting! I'm glad Audra can be done being pregnant finally. Congrats to the C family!

Shana said...

I am so happy for everyone. I can't wait to see pics! So he came sooner than she planned huh??? :) How fun!

Chris said...

Such joy !!! I love those feelings as a grandparent knowing everything went well and they're all happy and healthy. Can't wait to see some pictures!!!

Emma said...

Congrats to Audra and her family.

Kami Hall said...

Congrats to the C* fam! I can't wait to see pictures of him!

Kortney said...

Congradulations!!