Monday, March 9, 2009

Mourn With Those That Mourn


From the time of Dad's accident to the present, we have been supported by friends and family and Church leaders who were willing to bear our burdens, that they would be light. They mourned with us, and they comforted us. (see Mosiah 18:8-9) Meals were prepared, visits were made, hugs were given, cards were sent, love was extended. And it made all the difference. Our burdens truly were made lighter, and our hearts were filled with love and peace. Our deep thanks to go everyone who reached out to help carry our burden. We will never forget your kindness.

2 comments:

Abbi said...

I remember thinking that being together with family was like heaven--and that having meals and treats just brought to us all ready to eat was like heaven too! Their Relief Society really did take care of us. It makes me want to bring meals to people in need, because I know how big of a difference it can make.

Audra said...

Like Abbi said, I now know every little bit helps when a family is going through a hard time like that. Even a simple loaf of bread means so much. I will try to do better to serve others because I was inpsired by others' service.