Sunday, November 25, 2007

Help Me With The Diagnosis

OK. I did it again. I took my camera with me to Utah, intending to take wonderful pictures and post them on my blog. I even purchased a new memory card for my camera that could hold tons of pictures (right now the memory on my camera only holds 6 pictures). Well, I took it all the way down and all the way back without touching the camera. The new memory card is still it its package. So no wonderful pictures of our Thanksgiving visit.

So here's my question: Why do I keep doing this??? (I did the same thing in October when we visited Utah.) I had great intentions of putting the new memory card in and taking wonderful pictures of everyone. But I failed again. Got any explanations for my malady and any cures for my camera-phobia?

10 comments:

Shana said...

Oh man! Better luck next time! MAKE SURE YOU DO IT!!!!

Crystal said...

I did the same thing. I think the only picture I got was of you and Mel at Thanksgiving. I don't even think about pulling the camera out. I didn't get one shot of the wedding.

Chris said...

I can't help ya on this one. Jared and Kristi are the same way. Everyone has their cameras out snapping pictures and they always say they forgot theirs. I'm the picture queen though. I love taking them.

Audra said...

The solution is to fly me and my fam on any vacation you might go on and I will be happy to document all the fun times. :)

Or, you could just do it yourself. Really, I know you could.

Abbi said...

So that's where I get that malady from! J/K. But I always do that too. (I did it this weekend too.) I think it's because since digital cameras, I think I can rely on others to give me their pictures and so I don't need to take any. But I think I should start making a promise to myself that I will take pictures, because I think it's a little more meaningful that way.

Elaine said...

I understand totally. I usually forget to take pictures but I am getting a little better with Chris and Shana to remind me. I don't get very good pictures though so it makes me less excited about taking them. There again, AUDRA, WE NEED YOU!!!!!

Jessi said...

I think Audra has a great idea!! Can I come, too? I'll smile for the pictures.

Kami Hall said...

I forgot my camera all together for Thanksgiving. Oops!

Kjirsten said...

I guess we were all having so much fun living the Thanksgiving holiday, we didn't stop to capture the moment...because I didn't take pictures either. So next time we all get together, we need to hire Audra to document the occassion for us. And yes, we'll have to bring Jessi along too.

Michelle Pyne said...

Kjirsten, I like that plan! Let's do it!