Sunday, November 4, 2007

I graduated!


My tap teacher called me the other day and told me she was going to have me attend the intermediate tap class instead of the beginners class. I went to the first intermediate class last week, and it was fun! I can't wait til I can be tippy-tapping around like they were! (I am now officially the worst one in the class!) I will have to hustle to catch up to their level and learn the new dances, but I think I can do it. Look out intermediate tap world, here I come!

7 comments:

Jessi said...

I am so impressed! After watching you while you were here I'm not surprised though. You're a fabulous tap-dancer.

Shana said...

GOOD JOB! :) That is so much fun! I really wish I could see you!!!

Kjirsten said...

I'm getting a great idea about something you can do at the next family reunion! Can't wait to see you strut your stuff.

Abbi said...

Congrats!! It's so exciting to look at more experienced dancers and think, "Hey, I can dance like them if I just work at it!" Keep it up! I can't wait to see you dance.

Elaine said...

Congtratulations!!! HIGH FIVE!!!

Chris said...

I'm so jealous!!! Congrats and good luck!!

Kami Hall said...

Way to go!! You'll be dancing circles around the others in the class in no time! I think you should make a video and let all of us see how great you are!