Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thank you Jessi (and Chaunette)

I have been trying to come up with something to blog about, and thanks to Jessi and Chaunette, now I have something! So here goes:

7 Things You Didn't Know You Wanted to Know About Me!
1. I love mysteries. Sherlock Holmes, Poirot, Agatha Christie, Rumpole of the Bailey, "Mystery" all on PBS are some of my all-time favorites.
2. Traveling to other countries makes me nervous.
3. I'd rather clean than cook any day!
4. If it's got vinegar in it, I like to eat it! (within reason, of course.)
5. I feel guilty when I sit down and read a book.
6. I don't love tropical settings. Hawaii is not on the list of places I want to visit.
7. I love living history exhibits.
Now if any of you need something to blog about, this one would probably work for you.
Go for it!

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Fun stuff I didn't know. Ok, maybe I'll do this too.

Kami Hall said...

You don't like tropical places?? Wow! I never would have guessed anyone didn't! That was fun!

Kjirsten said...

Michelle, how revealing, you sure live on the edge,let's hope the national enquirer doesn't get a hold of some of this stuff. By the way, I love Mystery on PBS, too. They're great.

Jessi said...

1. As a kid I have a couple memories of being rushed into bed so you could watch Mystery. :)
2. If I ever go to another country I want to go with Abbi & Chad. They seem like they know what they are doing.
3. I'll cook, you clean.
4. Don't feel guilty for reading. In the scriptures it says "seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom." You're just keeping the commandments, and there is nothing wrong with that! (At least that is the justification I use).
5. How did I end up LOVING sun & water (although I can do without the sand) with you as my mom?
6. I like living histories, too. One thing I miss about you living in Michigan is Greenfield Village.

Abbi said...

I can remember being told I can stay up to watch Mystery with you only if I will promise to be quiet. :) And I can't believe you would rather clean than cook! If only we lived closer, you could keep my house clean and I would cook for you every night!

Shana said...

WHAT?? NO HAWAII!?? Man, you are nuts! ;) And I have always thought you were a good cook so that one surprised me! lol. That was fun to learn more about you!

Kimberlie said...

I would love to travel... but I'm so nervous to fly over the ocean for hours and hours! So I guess traveling to other countries make me nervous too.