Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Survived!

Thank you Jessi, Kjirsten, Emma, Abbi and Shana for your kind words of sympathy!! They did the trick - my root canal experience was a total success! I took 3 ibuprofen before the procedure and have been taking them every 6 hours since. The dentist used lots of anaesthetic (I appreciate anesthetic!!!), and I didn't feel any pain whatsoever. I don't know if I had a highly skilled dentist or what you said is true - root canals aren't that difficult these days. But I am so glad that experience is in the past. If you have to go through a stressful medical or dental procedure, I will try to be the first one there with words of support and consolation!

8 comments:

Jessi said...

I'm glad it's over and that you made it through without too much trauma! If we lived closer I would have brought you some applesauce. :)

Kami Hall said...

Anesthetic is a good friend in those situations. :) Glad you got through it!

Emma said...

I'm glad it went well!

Abbi said...

You are welcome! I was so happy to hear how well it went for you!

Chris said...

I'm glad it's over for you and that you survived. Now you'll know what to expect for the next one..

Michelle Pyne said...

Yikes, I hope there will never be a "next one"!! (See Chris' comment)

Kjirsten said...

I'm happy all the news is good. Now I have a toothache! I'm hoping it's just sympathy pains!

Elaine said...

I've had my share of root canals and crowns etc etc. Hope you are done for a while. I quess we're lucky to have our own teeth, I don't ever want to do the denture thing.