Thursday, January 24, 2008

It was nice while it lasted


The past few days have been VERY cold here (at least for Eugene). It was cold because for some reason our usual cloud cover was nowhere to be seen. So we have enjoyed three whole days of sunshine, and it has been WONDERFUL!! Three glorious days of blue sky without a cloud in the sky to block the sun - what a treat!

I just looked out the window, and even though there is still some blue sky out there, the clouds are coming back. So even though the temperatures will jump back up to the high 30's and 40's, I will miss that beautiful sunshine that lifts my spirits and puts joy in my heart. It was nice while it lasted!

4 comments:

Kami Hall said...

Is that a picture from your window? BEAUTIFUL!

Abbi said...

That's one of the things I love about Utah--it's sunny so often! I love the sun and I bet you just loved having it out!!!

Diana said...

I loved that the sun was shining here today. It seems it hasn't been out for a week. I feel so good on a sunny day even though it was cold.

Elaine said...

I have so loved living in South Jordan, THe sky is so big out here and even though it is cold as can be, the sun shines brightly most the time. You get the benefit of all the green with the clouds. GEt some light therapy.